The County Auditor / Treasurer reports directly to the County Board.
The Duties of the Auditor/Treasurer include:
* Auditing of County Financials as requested by the County Board
* Forecasting of County Financials
* Management of County Investments
* Management of County Fund Balances
* Management of County Debt
* Monitoring Funding for Current and Future County Projects
* Serves as a Member of the Board of Equalization
* Serves as a Member of the Canvasing Board
* Acts as the Secretary of the Extension Committee
For Property Tax questions please email Taxpayer Services or visit their webpage.
The Taxpayer Services email link is email@example.com
The webpage link is Finance & Taxpayer Services | Wright County, MN - Official Website