Wright County will provide its Citizens with responsive government and quality services in a fiscally responsible manner through innovation, leadership, and dedication.
Role of Administration
The Administration Department:
1. Implements policies and decisions as directed by the County Board of Commissioners;
2. Administrates the County budget; and
3. Performs Human Resources, Risk Management, Facilities Services, Safety, Law Library, and
Building Care and Maintenance functions of County Government.
Current County Projects
1. New Courts Facility: Design and construction plans underway; bids to be let approximately January, 2018; construction estimated to begin in Spring of 2018.
2. Capital Improvement Plan: Energy efficient upgrades to building systems;
3. Implementation of Board initiatives to increase transparency of County Operations. Recent Developments
1. 2018 Preliminary levy adopted. Public meeting regarding 2018 budget scheduled for 11/28/17
at 6 PM.
2. Facilities study is underway to assess the best use of County Facilities and address the space needs of Departments housed in the Government Center and the Health and Human Services Center.
3. The Local Option Sales Tax for Transportation begins 10/01/17.