The Law Library provides residents with public information, local ordinances, state statutes, agency rules, public forms (family law, conciliation, etc.) and other legal resources. The library is open to the public, but cannot offer any legal advice.
- Minnesota Court Forms
- Minnesota Self-Help Center
- Online Forms
- Minnesota Secretary of State Forms
- Minnesota Department of Commerce Forms
- Do it Yourself Divorce Forms
- State Law Library Forms
- University of Minnesota Healthcare Directive Tool Kit
- Power of Attorney Form
- Minnesota Statutes
- Minnesota Court Rules
- Minnesota Cases
- Wright County Ordinances
- City of Buffalo Ordinances
- Links to All City Ordinances
- State Law Library Resources
- Access Minnesota Case Records
- Criminal Offender Locator (DOC)
- BCA Criminal History
- Federal Agency Rules and Regulations
- State Law Library Self-Help Links
- Rules on Serving Legal Papers:
- Guardianship / Conservatorship:
Link to District Court Show by Judge Halsey: http://www.qctv.org/districtcourtshow/
previous episodes are available to view at the law library.
- I am an unmarried father and I want visitation or custody of my biological child. What are my rights?
- I am an unmarried parent. What are my rights regarding my child?
- I am confused about the difference between physical vs. legal custody in a divorce case.
- Where can I get forms to get custody of my child?
- I lost my job or have a change in my income. How can I change the amount I pay for child support?