Child Support & Collections Services Application
- To apply for full Child Support and Collections Services as a non-public assistance applicant, complete and return all required information listed in the "Documents to Complete and Return" section below.
If you have any questions about the information requested, please feel free to call 763-682-7434. Once all paperwork is received, it will take a minimum of 10 days before a case is set up. You will receive a letter when a child support case has been opened and assigned to a Child Support Officer.
Documents to Complete & Return
- Full Child Support (IV-D) Services Application and Information on Child Support Enforcement
- Complete and return only pages 2-1 to 2-5.
- Keep pages 1-1 to 1-10 for your records.
- Direct Deposit for Your Child Support Payments
- Complete are return this form to the MN Child Support Payment Center at the address listed on the form.
- Statement of Unpaid Child Support Arrearages
- If unpaid support is owed to you by Court Order, complete and return this form. The form must be notarized. Notaries are available at the Child Support Office at no charge.
- The Role of the County Attorney in Child Support Matters
- Send a copy of any court order that addresses child support. This may include an Order for Protection, Dissolution of Divorce, or another type of order.
- Paternity Worksheet/Affidavit
- If paternity has not been established, please complete this form. If there is more than one alleged father, please complete one worksheet for each possible father. If you are unsure about whether this form needs to be completed, please read the Establishing Paternity document. Please print this form single-sided, and have notarized after it is completed. There are multiple notaries available free of charge in the Financial Services department at the Government Center.
- Sent a copy of the front and back of health and dental insurance cards for the dependent child/ren if health or dental insurance is in place. (Medical Assistance or Minnesota Care cards are not needed.)
- Pay a $25 fee (only applicable if the child/ren are not open on any form of public assistance)
- Payable to Wright County Human Services Agency.
- Payment must be received before we will provide services.
- Note: The agency accepts cash, check or money order in the exact amount only, and is unable to process credit/debit cards.
- Explanation of Child Support (IV-D) and Income Withholding-Only (Non-IV-D) Services in Minnesota
- Understanding Child Support - A Handbook for Parents
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Establishing Paternity
- Read this if you and the child's father were not married when the child was born.