60+ and Healthy Foot Care Clinics
Wright County Public Health offers foot care to seniors and individuals with a health condition or physical hindrance who are unable to provide adequate foot care for themselves. The clinics are staffed with trained personnel and always have a Public Health Nurse on-site. The 60+ and Healthy Foot Care Clinics are present in several cities throughout the county on a bi-monthly basis. The cost of the clinics is $15 per visit; those unable to pay will not be denied services.
Due to safety concerns with COVID-19, 60+ and Healthy Foot Care Clinics will look a bit different. We will provide foot care by appointment only. No walk-ins. Everyone will be required to wear a mask and will need to wait in their car until 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment time.
- Blood Pressure Check
- Foot Care
- Nails are trimmed and filed
- Referral to providers as needed
- Annandale is not currently open.
- Cokato is only open to Edgewood Gables residents by appointment. All others will need to schedule an appointment at one of the other foot care clinic locations in Wright County.
- Rockford is permanently closed.
To schedule an appointment, call 763-682-7460.
Tue Oct. 13
Tue Oct. 20
Tue Oct. 27
Tue Nov. 3
Buffalo Area Dementia Friends
Buffalo Area Dementia Friends is a community group working to make the Buffalo area a Dementia Friendly Community. A Dementia Friendly Community is informed, safe, and respectful of people living with dementia and their families, has supportive features across all community sectors, and fosters quality of life for everyone. The group is following the ACT on Alzheimer’s Toolkit to achieve this goal.
The following are members of the Buffalo Area Dementia Friends Action Team. If you're interested in joining, please contact Judy Weis.
- Allina Health
- Buffalo Chamber of Commerce
- Buffalo Community Center
- Central Minnesota Council on Aging
- Community Members
- Elim Care
- Great River Regional Library
- Prairie River Home Care
- St. John's Lutheran Church
- Stellis Health
- The Legacy of St. Michael
- Wright County
- Zion Lutheran Church