1. Cancel 3-10-20 County Board Workshop Meeting Due To Attendance At The Strategic Planning Workshops
1. Acknowledge Warrants Issued Between February 19, 2020 And February 25, 2020
2. Approve Budget Amendment 01 2020 to Carry Forward Funds From 2019
3. Appoint Commissioner Vetsch And Commissioner Daleiden To The County Ditch #33 Work Group
1. Cancel The 3-09-20 Health & Human Services Board Meeting
TIMED AGENDA ITEMS
BOB HIIVALA, AUDITOR/TREASURER
1. Approve the Findings & Order Directing Repair To Wright County Ditch #31 Pursuant To M.S. 103E.701 Subd. 2; 103E.715
***2. Approve the Findings & Order Directing Repair To Wright County Ditch #10 Pursuant To M.S. 103E.701 Subd. 2 From Stations 254+00 To 241+00
1. Approve 2-27-20 Committee Of The Whole Recommendations Related To Development of Support Buildings, Campground Grading and Infrastructure:
A. Authorize Signatures On Notice To Proceed To Phase 3 Related To The Construction Of The Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park Campground: Support Buildings And Acceptance Of The Guaranteed Maximum Price Of $1,415,966, With Bradbury Stamm Construction.
** B. Accept Bids For Campground Grading and Infrastructure & Authorize Proceeding With Contract Development Between Wright County, Peterson Companies Including Alternates A and Alternate P - Site Development, & Loucks Inc - Construction Management.
C. Approve Budget Adjustments Of $350,000 From Capital Improvement Fund 34 To 2020 Bertram Chain Of Lakes Campground Development, Which Was Part Of The 2021 Parks & Recreation Capital Improvement Plan.
ADOPT A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE PARKS AND RECREATION DIRECTOR TO SIGN AND ENTER IN AN AGREEMENT WITH THE MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES RELATED TO RECONSTRUCTION OF THE FISHING PIER WITHIN MUD LAKE COUNTY PARK