PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Accept Plant Mixed Bituminous Seasonal Bids. Bids were received on February 27, 2020 for Plant Mixed Bituminous material. Bids received were from MN Paving and Materials, Inc.; Omann Brothers, Inc.; and Mid-Minnesota Hot Mix, Inc. It is recommended to accept all of the bids received for Plant Mixed Bituminous material.
2. Award Contract No. 20-05 for Pavement Markings on various county highways. Bids were received on February 27, 2020 for Contract No. 20-05, 2020 Pavement Markings. It is recommended to award Contract No. 20-05 to AAA Striping Service Co. of Saint Michael, MN in the amount of $422,800.
3. Award the Seal Coat Contract (No. 20-04) to Pearson Brothers, Inc. Bids were received on February 13, 2020. It is recommended to award the low bid to Pearson Brothers, Inc. of Hanover, MN in the amount of $671,990.12.
4. Adopt Resolution and Approve Cooperative Construction Agreement No. 1035561 between Wright County and MnDOT for payment to the State of the County's share of the costs for the U.S. Highway 12 & CSAH 3 Traffic Control Signal System in Cokato. The Agreement estimates that the County cost share will be $156,583.09.
5. Award Contract No. 20-02, Highway 39 reconstruction/expansion project, to Park Construction Company of Minneapolis, MN. We received bids on February 27, 2020. We recommend award of Contract No. 20-02 to low bidder Park Construction Company of Minneapolis, MN in the amount of $6,325,785.46. The low bid was 24% under the estimate of $8,319,471.03.