1. Cancel The Committee Of The Whole Meeting On 3-26-20 @ 2:00 PM To Discuss Economic Development Authority
1. Approve Charitable Gambling Application Form LG220, the Arthritis Foundation, Inc., Event Location Stockholm Karting Center, 13185 US Highway 12 SW, Cokato MN 55321 (Stockholm Township), Event Date 8-01-20.
1. 2020-02-10 HHS Board Minutes
2. Village Ranch Incorporated Addendum #1 To The January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020 Contract (Requirement Regarding Enhanced Background Studies)
3. 2020-04-24 HHS Manager Retreat, Location To Be Determined
4. Accept Advisory Committee Resignation And New Applications
A. HHS Advisory Committee
1) Jennifer Wenzler, District 2 - New Applicant
B. Mental Health Advisory Council
1) Tina Sklors, District 3 - New Applicant
2) Jim Becker, District 3 - New Applicant
3) Brandon Pellaton, District 2 - Resignation
1. Approve Minutes From CD 13 Public Hearing On February 19, 2020
2. Approve Minutes From CD 10 Public Hearing On February 19, 2020
3. Approve Minutes From CD 16 And CD 19 Public Hearing On February 19, 2020
4. Approve A Seasonal County On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor Including Sunday Sales For Fountain Hill Winery & Vineyard, LLC For The Period May 4, 2020 Through November 30, 2020 Contingent Upon Franklin Town Board Approval.
5. Approve Temporary Liquor License For True Friends Contingent Upon Corinna Town Board Approval.
1. Approve Agreement 20-52 with the City of Maple Lake for CSAH 8 Alternate Bid work included in the 2020 Pavement Preservation Contract.
2. Award Contract 20-01, Pavement Preservation project to Knife River Corp. of Sauk Rapids, MN in the amount of $7,677,996.11 (Base Bid plus Alternate Bid)
1. Take Action To Approve Parks Commission Recommendation To Enter Into A Lease Agreement Establishing A Nature Based Preschool At Robert Ney Regional Park For The 2020 - 2021 School Year
2. Accept Donation By Resolution - Clint and Diane Herbst - $1,000 For A Memorial Bench At Bertram Chain Of Lakes Regional Park