1. Authorize Attendance, Review Of County Board Space Design With BKV Group, 4-16-19 @ 10:30 A.M.
1. Refer Topics To The County Board Workshop On 4-09-19 at 9:00 A.M.:
A. Regional Transportation Coordinating Councils
B. Transportation Funding Resolutions
C. Legislative Update
D. Construction Management Contracts
1. Acknowledge Warrants Issued Between March 20, 2019 And March 26, 2019
1. Authorize Signatures On An Agreement Between Wright County, City of Monticello, And The MN Off-Road Cyclists For Continued Development And Maintenance Of The Single Track Mountain Bike Trail At Bertram Chain of Lakes Park
1. Approve Concurring Resolution For The City Of Saint Michael To place MSAS Designation On A Portion Of County Road 119 In Saint Michael. The MSAS Designation Would Allow The City To Acquire State Aid Funds, Based On The Needs Formula, For This Portion Of CR 119.
2. Approve Resolution Of Final Acceptance For Contract No. 1801 And Authorize Final Payment To Knife River Corporation, Inc. In The Amount Of $820.00. Contract No. 1801 Included The Bituminous Paving of CSAH 3, From TH 55 To CSAH 2 (SAP 086-603-022) And The Bituminous Paving Of The 6' Wide Shoulders On CSAH 3 With Safety Grant Funds (SP 086-070-012). Final Value Of The Work Certified Is $543,056.69.
3. Approve Resolution Of Final Acceptance For Contract No. 1810 And Authorize Final Payment To Knife River Corporation, Inc. In The Amount Of $396.00. Contract No. 1810 Included Paving The Pedestrian/Bike Trail Along CSAH 12 (SP 086-090-007) For The County Parks Department Utilizing Funding From A TAP (Transportation Alternatives Project) Grant. Final Value Of The Work Certified Is $447,702.30.
APPROVE REIMBURSEMENT RESOLUTION FOR TACTICAL TRAINING CENTER AND NEW GOVERNMENT CENTER
ADOPT RESOLUTION DECLARING THE OFFICIAL INTENT OF WRIGHT COUNTY, MINNESOTA TO REIMBURSE CERTAIN EXPENDITURES FROM THE PROCEEDS OF BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY THE COUNTY RELATED TO THE TACTICAL TRAINING CENTER AND THE NEW GOVERNMENT CENTER