A Message from Bill Stephens, Wright County Environmental Health Officer
The Wright County Compost and Recycling Facility will be providing additional public drop-off hours during the months of October and November through Thursday, Nov. 24. The hours available for public drop of household hazardous wastes, problem materials such as electronics, appliances and used tires, as well as yard waste and brush will be temporarily expanded to Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the second and third Saturdays of the month from 8 a.m. to noon. This is to help the public with their household and yard clean-up projects before winter sets in. The following guidelines will still apply when visiting the facility and appointments can still be scheduled.
1. Appointments are REQUIRED for hazardous materials. Schedule your appointment.
2. Customers will need to unload themselves. Please bring help if needed.
3. Exact change will be required in the form of cash or check. Consult the “Materials and Fees” sheet for current prices.
4. To prevent traffic delays, all hazardous and recycling materials must be presorted prior to arriving on site.
5. Only yard waste and brush from homeowners will be accepted. We are no longer accepting waste from contractors or businesses.
We look forward to seeing you!
To schedule an appointment, go to the Compost & Recycling Facility page of the Wright County website at http://www.co.wright.mn.us/162/Compost-Recycling-Facility
To see the materials and fees price list, click here: http://www.co.wright.mn.us/DocumentCenter/View/7394/Materials-and-Fees-2?bidId=