Wright County Elections will need seasonal temporary help for the 2018 State Primary and State General Elections. Generally we need people Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Candidates must be reliable and dependable and able to meet the basic qualifications to serve as an election judge. You must be eligible to vote in Minnesota and be able to read, write and speak English.
• Candidates for office cannot be an election judge in a precinct where they appear on the ballot. This includes those who are actively campaigning as a write-in candidate.
• A person who is a relative of a candidate for office cannot serve in a precinct where that candidate is on the ballot. Relatives include a spouse, parent, child, stepchild, brother, sister, stepbrother or stepsister.
• A person who temporarily or permanently lives in the same house as a candidate cannot serve in a precinct where that candidate is on the ballot.
• Election judges who are relatives to each other cannot serve together in the same precinct during the same shift. Relatives include a spouse, parent, child, stepchild, brother, sister, stepbrother or stepsister. Relatives can work separate, non-overlapping shifts in the same precinct.
• A challenger appointed to contest voter eligibility cannot serve as an election judge.
Interested candidates should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: your name, phone number and address and we will mail an application.