Compost & Recycling Facility
Accepting household hazardous waste and recyclable materials from Wright County residents.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE (HHW) AND FOR THE DISPOSAL OF HHW AND RECYCLABLES WHERE A FEE IS LISTED.
Call 763-682-7338 to make an appointment.
Appointments allow for the quickest and safest transfer of materials with the least wait time.
Household Hazardous Waste
** Paints, Stains, Varnishes,
Thinners, Lighter Fluid,
Aerosol Cans, Adhesives, Caulk, Putty, Cleaners, Strippers, Inks,Waxes, Polishes,
Automobile Fluids, Acids, Caustics,
Pesticides, Herbicides, Used Oil, Rechargeable Batteries,
* Oil Filters (if < 10 filters),
* Anti-Freeze (if < 5 gallons).
Aluminum & Tin Cans, Scrap Metal,
Plastic, Glass Food Containers,
White Rigid Styrofoam, Old Clothing & Textiles,Old Christmas String Lights
* Major Appliances, Tires,
* T.V., Monitors, Scanners, Copiers,
* Fluorescent Bulbs, Ballasts,
* Propane Cylinders.
* There is a fee for disposal of these items.
** $2.00/gallon if more than 30 gallons.
NO BUSINESS WASTE CAN BE ACCEPTED
Appointments are not required for :
1) Drop offs of only curbside recyclables and scrap metal.
2) Tree branches and grass clippings, leaves, or garden waste.
3) No fee for shredded wood mulch and compost, when available.