Compost & Recycling Facility
Accepting household hazardous waste and recyclable materials from Wright County residents.
APPOINTMENTS NOW REQUIRED FOR HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE AND FOR THE DISPOSAL OF ITEMS WHERE A FEE IS LISTED.
Call 763-682-7338 to make an appointment.
Appointments allow for the quickest and safest transfer of materials with the least wait time.
Household Hazardous Waste
** Paints, Stains, Varnishes,
Thinners, Lighter Fluid,
Aerosol Cans, Adhesives, Caulk, Putty, Cleaners, Strippers, Inks,Waxes, Polishes,
Automobile Fluids, Acids, Caustics,
Pesticides, Herbicides, Used Oil, Rechargeable Batteries,
* Oil Filters (if < 10 filters),
* Anti-Freeze (if < 5 gallons).
Aluminum & Tin Cans, Scrap Metal,
Plastic, Glass Food Containers,
White Rigid Styrofoam, Old Clothing & Textiles,Old Christmas String Lights
* Major Appliances, Tires,
* T.V., Monitors, Scanners, Copiers,
* Fluorescent Bulbs, Ballasts,
* Propane Cylinders.
* There is a fee for disposal of these items.
** $2.00/gallon if more than 30 gallons.
Appointments are not required for :
1) Drop offs for curbside recyclables and scrap metal only.
2) Tree branches and grass clippings, leaves, or garden waste.
3) Shredded wood chips are available at no charge.