The County Auditor / Treasurer reports directly to the County Board.
The Duties of the Auditor/Treasurer include:
- Auditing of County Financials as requested by the County Board
- Forecasting of County Financials
- Management of County Investments
- Management of County Fund Balances
- Management of County Debt
- Monitoring Funding for Current and Future County Projects
- Serves as a Member of the Board of Equalization
- Serves as a Member of the Canvassing Board
- Acts as the Secretary of the Extension Committee
For Property Tax questions please email Taxpayer Services or visit their webpage.
The Taxpayer Services email link is email@example.com
The webpage link is Finance & Taxpayer Services | Wright County, MN - Official Website