About Wright County
- The fastest-growing county in the state with approximately 150,000 residents
- Wright County offers a unique mix of urban, rural and agricultural communities.
- Conveniently located between the Twin Cities metropolitan area and St. Cloud with Interstate 94, Highway 55, Highway 25, and Highway 12 easily accessible.
- Wright County prides itself on being fiscally responsible, while providing quality services through innovation, leadership and compassion to our residents and customers.
- The Wright County Way is a program that focuses on employee investments that promote and foster individual and organizational growth and well-being. Click here to review the Wright County Rewards philosophy.
- Retirement plans with employer and employee contributions.
- On-site health clinic for employees and their families with free or low-cost health care and prescriptions
- Modern Government Center provides employees upgrades in technology, safety and amenities.
- Health and Wellness programs and Fitness Centers
- Generous paid time off incentives
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Employees are eligible for $2,000 in tuition reimbursement.
- Free, on-site parking
Do What You Love
Wright County offers many different type of employment opportunities from helping at-risk populations, assisting a small business get funds to grow, managing the County’s financial resources, maintaining our roadways and park systems, to providing public safety, county employees make a difference. Wright County employees do work that matters every day and has a positive impact in our community.
Employee Work-Life Balance
Wright County understands that pay and benefits are especially important to our staff members and their families. We also acknowledge that there is more to a work place then a pay check. We strive to create a work-life balance that improves our employees job satisfaction and one’s day-to-day life. Wright County acknowledges that our success or failure depends upon the people that represent the services we provide to the public on a daily basis. Therefore the Wright County Way program focuses on the following six components:
- Physical Health and Well-Being;
- Workplace Belonging;
- Work Life Balance;
- Financial Security;
- Training and Development; and
- Emotional Health