The Planning Commission hears petitions for Conditional Use Permits and can impose additional conditions that they may deem necessary to protect the interest of the surrounding area or community as a whole. The Commission also makes recommendations to the County Board of Commissioners regarding zoning amendments, both to the text of the ordinance and the zoning map.
The Planning Commission meets 1-2 times a month on Thursday evenings.
Agendas & Minutes
The Wright County Planning Commission is a 7-member committee appointed by the Wright County Board of Commissioners. The following is a list of Planning Commission members and the Commissioner District from which they were appointed:
- Pat Mahlberg - 2nd District (Term Ends (12-31-2023)
- Dan Mol, Chairman - At-Large (Term Ends 12-31-2024)
- Ken Felger, Vice Chairman - 4th District (Term Ends 12-31-2025)
- Dan Bravinder - 5th District (Term Ends 12-31-2025)
- Sandy Greniger - 3rd District (Term Ends 12-31-2023)
- Jan Thompson - 1st District (Term Ends 12-31-2024)
- Jeanna Holland - County Board Representative (Term Ends 12-31-2026)
Policies & Application