A. Hours of Operation.
- Parks shall be open to the public daily from 6:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., unless otherwise posted. It shall be unlawful for a person to enter or remain in a park at any other time, except for campers in a designated camping area.
- Any park or portion thereof may be declared closed to the public by the Park Administrator, by the Wright County Board of Commissioners, or by the Wright County Sheriff, at any time, and for any interval of time, for the protection of park property, for the protection of the public health, safety, or welfare, or as the Park Administrator, Wright County Board of Commissioners, or Wright County Sheriff shall find reasonably necessary.
- A person may be granted a permit by the Park Administrator or his authorized representative for special uses or activities within a park, or for temporary exclusive use of a reserved space within a park.
- Permits shall be required for any entertainment, tournament, exhibition, or any other special use of gathering which can reasonably be expected to involve 50 or more persons.
- The Park Administrator or his authorized representative may impose conditions upon use in connection with the granting of a permit. Any person, whether the permit applicant or not, who is using a park in accordance with a permit that has been granted, shall comply with the conditions of said permit.
- It shall be unlawful for a person to violate any conditions of a permit.
- Any permit granted pursuant to this Section may be revoked by the Park Administrator or his authorized representative upon the violation by the permit holder of any portion of this Ordinance or any provision of Minnesota Statutes.