The 2021 Pavement Preservation Contract involves the following highways in Wright County:
- County State Aid Highway (CSAH) 13 from the south county line to CSAH 30 west of Delano
- CSAH 14 from US Highway 12 to State Highway 55 southeast of Buffalo
- CSAH 17 in Delano from the south city limits to CSAH 30
- CSAH 19 from CSAH 38 to CSAH 39 north of Albertville
- CSAH 35 in St. Michael from CSAH 19 to end of one-way traffic lanes
- CSAH 37 from the east city limits of Maple Lake to State Highway 25
- CSAH 44 from CSAH 33 to CSAH 20 north of Rockford
- County Road 120 from CSAH 44 to CSAH 34 west of Hanover.
The Crow River Regional trail south of Delano along CSAH 17 will also be paved.
The type of work on this contract includes milling, reclaiming the existing bituminous surface and aggregate base; paving new layers of bituminous mixture; placement of shouldering material along the edges of the roadway; and painting new pavement markings on the highways.
The prime contractor for this contract is Knife River Corp.-North Central of Sauk Rapids. Work is scheduled to begin the week of May 24 on CSAH 37. All work on this contract is anticipated to be completed by the end of July, weather permitting.
Traffic will be directed by flag people near and through the work zone. Please be prepared to expect minor delays during construction activity. A detour of traffic will not be necessary.
The Wright County Highway Department greatly appreciates your patience during construction on this important improvement project. Questions or comments regarding this project can be directed to the proper individuals by calling the Wright County Highway Department at (763) 682-7383 or (800) 362-3667 (ask for the Highway Department). Business hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Click HERE for Pavement Preservation map