How do I get help with my mental illness?
Call Social Services Intake at 763-682-7481, or 800-362-3667, ext. 7481. For more immediate help, call the Crisis Response Team, a 24-hour service, at 800-635-8008.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get help with my mental illness?
2. I have a doctor's statement of need for commitment. What is it, and who can help?
3. What if I have not received my Social Welfare monies?
4. My social worker is out, and I need to talk to someone. Who should I call?
5. How do I apply for Medical Assistance or TEFRA?
6. The school wants my child in Day Treatment. What is Day Treatment?
7. What are the possible resources or services you can provide or help me access?
8. Does the County pay for Camp?
9. School is recommending my child gets a case manager. What does that mean?
10. I need housing, who do I call?